The mission of Greater Opportunities is to empower persons with developmental disabilities to achieve greater self-sufficiency and lead richer lives.
Your transaction is secure.
Show Your Support
Save the Date
Spaghetti Feed Fundraiser
Friday, September 29, 2017
6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
687 N. King Rd, San Jose, CA 95133
- Independent Living Services
- Independent Living Services with Group Instruction
- Supported Living Services
- Day Program Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
Our services are highly tailored to the individual and are provided in a warm, supportive, family-like atmosphere.
- Volunteers, tools and supplies to maintain the building and landscaping at the Cortez transitional housing program.
- Volunteers and supplies for classes in art, music, computers, crafts, cooking, fitness and more at the Day Program.
- View our wish list.
- Check out our job and volunteer opportunities.
- Join the Greater Opportunities Board of Directors.
- Please give generously. We LOVE donors at Greater Opportunities!
Our Caring Team Members
There are always different challenges, new things to do and learn everyday. We learn from each other. It’s not just me teaching our clients, often they teach me too. It’s a fun place to work.
Margie says SLS is a great program because of the independent living skills she’s learned, and she’s grateful everyday because Yesinia is there for her and her daughter.
Everyone should come to Cortez; they will love it. You’ll learn about safety, how to cook and keep your apartment clean. You will have someone to talk to and if you’re sad, there’s always someone there.
Jinki moved from South Korea in 2002 with his family. He is always laughing joyfully. Jinki enjoys cooking, knows how to hip-hop dance moves, and can say “thank-you” in five different languages.
Phone: (408) 248-4464
Fax: (408) 248-1221