Our many generous sponsors and donors raised $17,930 – well in excess of our goal of $15,000 to support our job development and placement services. Beyond fundraising, the Italian Dinner was great fun for 80 guests who enjoyed delicious food from Buca Di Beppo, wine, and hilarious comedy by Regina Stoops.
Assisted by Renee Brose, Day Program Coordinator, Councilman Raul Peralez (San Jose 3rd District) brought warmth and wit to awarding great raffle prizes to many happy winners.
We want to thank our event sponsors and donors including:
Diamond Sponsors ($1,500)
- Heritage Bank of Commerce, Craig and Linda King
Platinum Sponsors ($1,000)
- Melvin Chan, Bill Dawson, Thomas Servino, Tim Mosley, Jeff Schwalbach, Jane Huang, Google, Bank of America, Symantec, Cindy Bullock.
Gold Sponsors ($500)
- Judy Richardson, Kathie Sheehy, Pete & Lorraine Strassman, Nancy Le, Les Gardner, Pat Giosso.
Friends of Greater Opportunities
- Monique Migdol, Russell Hobbs, Leslie Beemer, Rona Layton, Juliana Tchiang, Carolyn Chase, Brad Boardman, Gayle Etienne and Jim Pettee, Jan Cohen, Raul Peralez, Linda Nauman, George Mburi, Ruby Jean Collado, Ginny Basulto, Tom Beck, Linda Rosen, Carlene Schmidt, San Andreas Regional Center
In-Kind /Prize Contributors
- Sharks Organization, MBA Architects, City Lights Theater, Pahl & McCay, Biltmore Hotel, Cinnabar Golf Club, Craig & Linda King, Alla Zeltser Fitch, Grover & Aimee Smith.